This is an accessory store where everything is $1.
They even have cosmetics! brushes, lipstick, and lashes as well as cute socks and panties!!
Because I know some of you lovelies are glam but poor. It’s good for your mental health to do something nice, even if it’s cheap as dirt.
totally saving this site for when I have money!
i legitimately honestly cannot believe this im not even laughing im speechless i didnt know the world could be like this
Okay, so I’m seriously super tired of seeing the same old posts of people complaining on the tag, so I’ve decided to make this guide.
If you don’t already know, Neopets was recently bought by Jumpstart, and they’ve finally begun transferring over to their server. During this time you may experience:
- Some downtime.
- Some slowness.
- You might get the bad password glitch, which will say that you’re imputing in a bad password even though you’re not. (If you keep on trying though, you’ll end up getting frozen. If this happens, you can e-mail TNT at: firstname.lastname@example.org)
- Some games will say that you already sent all of your scores today, even though you didn’t even play today.
- You won’t be able to access the NC Mall at all.
- Some images won’t load fully.
- KeyQuest is unavailable.
- You might not be able to move items to/from your Safety Deposit Box.
- You might not be able to edit pet pages/userlookups/shop layouts.
- You might not be able to purchase items from any shop.
- You might not be able to put items in, or remove items from your shop.
- You might not be able to remove any Neopoints from your shop till.
- You might end up with some extra Neopoints (DO NOT SPEND THEM. Just in case.)
- Premium Scratchcards won’t be handed out until the end of the transfer.
- Special events, such as Poogle Day, or the Faerie Festival, will be celebrated late, when the transfer is finished.
- If you opened a NC Fortune Cookie before the transfer, and you still had days left over, send in a ticket after TNT finishes moving everything over, and they will reimburse you.
- Some areas of the site will be unavailable.
Please be patient. TNT is working overtime, and on their days off to get the site up and running normally again. They’re regularly updating their Facebook and Twitter accounts with new information, so be sure to keep your eyes on those.
Feel free to add anything that I missed.
Also, please reblog this, to make sure that all of the Neopet players are aware of this situation. Thank you!
i spent like 2 hours on this im sorry
This song went from old-school kooky to like.
this is pretty fucking awesome
this is amazing.
fuckin 4k notes what the fuck have i done
Rip headphone users
I FINALLY FOUND IT
my life is complete i’ve only seen the last gif i have tears in my eyes i just
This was- no is me.
I LAUGH LITERALLY EVERY TIME I SEE THIS OH MY GOD
one time i tried to tell my mom about this comic and i laughed so hard that i laid down on the floor and cried for 15 minutes before going through my likes to find it and show her
Since the original article has since been deleted (I can’t imagine why…), you can still view it here.
While ancient Egyptians were, by all accounts, black, the fact remains that their civilization was under foreign rule for the last 340 years before its collapse. There are literally numerous funerary coffins from that time period—different from a traditional Egyptian sarcophagus—that bore portraits depicting the person inside. These are referred to as Fayum mummy portraits. They are clearly a departure from Egyptian practices and artwork, and are considered as direct Roman influence, so yes: There is quite a lot of evidence as to the Greek and Roman occupation of Egypt.
As for Cleopatra, even her name is of Greek origin. As mentioned above, she was part of the Ptolemaic dynasty of Greek rulers that served as Egyptian pharaohs. The land would be later ruled over by Romans, Arabs, and Muslims. It is not known who her mother is, but it is speculated that even her mother may have been part Macedonian, and not fully Egyptian, thus putting even the suggested quarter of Egyptian heritage into question. While both queens Hapshetsut and Nefertiti were of pure Egyptian lineage, Cleopatra was not.
For further reading:
Or, if you’d like even more information, I’m pretty sure I’ve got a few books around here on the subject.
But seriously: Please do not make a post about the history of anything unless you are knowledgeable enough about it that you are not presenting a false account of someone else’s civilization.
Word Balloon tips and tricks